Need Inspiration? With over 100 manufactured stone veneer colors offered by ZEMENT Stone®, it’s difficult to choose only 10! But with help from designers, architects, and our long time clients – HERE IS OUR 2019 LINEUP!
top 10 designer picks
- CAPITOL HILL. Beautiful light color with soft browns and beiges. A classic look seen all throughout history.
2. MEDINA. Inspired by colorful Moroccan markets. A color scheme that embodies the earthy hues of autumn days.
3. GIZA. The colors of antiquity. A classic and neutral color scheme that will make the layout pop.
- BERLIN. Modern grey and greige. Soft pallet that reflects the cool colors of winter.
5. DRAA. Just like the sand dunes, this pallet holds a modest beige tone that would accent any paint/stucco/siding/trim color.
- ACROPOLIS. Light, timeless and very natural looking stone. Offers a true Grecian appearance.
- VERONA. Takes us to Italy, with beautiful browns and yellows, it resembles Tuscan structures.
- CHAMBOARD. Classic European color. Mix of brick red, grey and white provides a nice accent to any paint/stucco/siding/trim color.
9. NEWGRANGE. This balanced color pallet includes blues, greys, reds and browns to give a colorful, but relaxed feel.
- TAMILLA. A mix of strong and bold colors that accent themselves with purples, blues and silver.